I can kinda relate to Rep Kintziger, D, IL who got a letter from his family, after voting to impeach Donald F-ing Trump.

 They accused him of disappointing them, and God, and ‘being in the devils army’.

Yup, these clowns claim to know the mind of God. And in their shriveled, brainwashed heads God chose Dotard to be his ambassador on earth.

Yup, these gullible, ignorant ‘Christians’ are sure that the Russian backed, Pussy Grabbing, NYC conman/Pathological Liar, supported by Nazi’s and White Supremecist groups is ‘God’s messenger’ Excuse me while I puke and then laugh my ass off. These morons, who parrot the bullshit from FOX and their preachers represent the Bible Belt Base that inflicted the Orange Clown on us and the world.

I’m sure Rep Kintziger couldn’t be happier, to have the gullible, ignorant part of his family tree distance themselves from him.

Kintziger told the Times that the family members who signed the letter are experiencing "brainwashing" from conservative churches that have misled them.

"I hold nothing against them,'' he told the paper, "but I have zero desire or feel the need to reach out and repair that. That is 100% on them to reach out and repair, and quite honestly, I don't care if they do or not."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?