There must be a BUNCH of insurance claims, cuz I’m being recruited as an Insurance Adjuster to deal with a YUUUGE bunch of water/freeze claims in Texas.

And, in the world of insurance adjusting, this is as good as it gets. Lots of EASY claims, with no climbing of roofs involved.

Gotta admit I’m kind of tempted. Easiest money ever. If you can’t make $2-3 thousand per day, you’re not trying. BUT, a few grand ain’t gonna change my life, and if it means living/dealing with TEXANS, where Dotard and Ted Cruz are heroes, no thanks.

Plus, we’ve got a trip to Mexico booked, with all the Five Star resort stuff.

If there’s some clean up stuff where they need an old timer adjuster, I’ll talk to my ‘hired gun’ company when I return.

There are worse ways to make a buck, even if it’s Texas, where being a double digit IQ,  rightwingnut moron has you in the majority.

We’ll see.....but at least they don’t have Rush F-ing Limbaugh to listen to anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?