One of Dotard’s gullible, ignorant minions had a change of heart/mind after he was arrested for his part in Trump’s riotous mob.

 “I myself feel pretty embarrassed that I think a lot of us felt like this happened and we believed these people and be disillusioned that there was no big reveal, and nothing came out. It’s disillusioning, disheartening and embarrassing, quite frankly,” Joseph Cua said. He added that he was “embarrassed that we drank in a lot of this rhetoric from so-called leaders that just never materialized.”

“I feel like I maybe should’ve known a little bit better at my age,” Joseph Cua said. “At some point, you’re like, ‘This is a bunch of B.S.”

‘Embarrassed’ Trump Supporter Begs Judge For Freedom After Capitol Riot Arrest

As Trump was on trial for inciting violence, Joseph Cua said he “should’ve known better” than to believe the bogus claims

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?