If you have any doubts, that Trump is a stark raving mad, Pathological Liar, just look at his ‘made up BULLSHIT’ about his experience when the Twin Towers fell.

 

Trump Has Untethered Himself From Reality

I want to just thank my people. I took a lot —— I was building a big building in New York, and I took the whole crew down there right after this happened. And they were — they had no hesitation. Everybody went down with me. We went down as a big group of people. Wasn’t too much we could do. I’ll be honest. It was, it was raw.

Nobody had seen anything like it ever. We had other buildings. The United States Steel Building was creaking, really creaking, and we thought it was going to fall down. The truth is, it creaked a lot. It creaked. It still creaks, but it never came down.

And I’ll never forget two firemen. We thought it was coming down on top of us, and two firemen, big strong guys. And I’m not the smallest guy in the world. They grabbed me under the arm, said, “Got to get out of here!” And they literally lifted me up. This is not easy to do. I’m big. They lifted me up and they started running with me. I said, “Fellas, I can run myself.” But they were amazing. 


OMG! 

Does ANYONE, even the MAGA morons swallow this OBVIOUS BULLSHIT story?


Probably…the magats ain’t the sharpest knives in the drawer…BUT, do even these morons wonder why we’ve NEVER heard this story before?


CUZ IT NEVER HAPPENED! And the pathetic LIAR just made it up….


PolitiFact interviewed Richard Alles, a New York Fire Department battalion chief on Sept. 11, 2001, to check out similar claims about 9/11 that Trump made earlier:

Alles said he had no knowledge of Trump being at the site or sending 100 or so workers there to help.

“I was in a supervisory role with the Fire Department at the time,” said Alles, who said he was on the scene about 20 minutes after the second building collapsed. “I was there for several months — I have no knowledge of his being down there. And if he had been there, I’d have known.”





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Saw a good movie yesterday,

Michelle Bachmann probably has 'double the IQ",