As I glance at a Nebraska Huskers game on TV, I’m reminded that it’s TRUMP COUNTRY, and I realize what it’s like when I visit.

 Everywhere you go, from a Taco Bell, to a bar, to the motel….there’s a TV in the background, tuned to FOX, where everything goes through the filter of ‘Dems BAD—Pubs GOOD’.

FOX, where none of Dotard’s many gaffes or embarrassing blunders make the news, and his minor accident are embellished to the max, while the FAR LEFT Dems are portrayed as typical. 

And the newspapers, and especially the TV stations are the same, all owned by Repubs. It’s like being in the Twilight Zone.

I remember visiting my parents and it drove me crazy, BUT, it helped me to understand their tunnel vision, and total revulsion to anything Dem or Liberal.

Not that I’m a Dem, for obvious reasons, cuz they’re ALMOST as bad, but being a non Pub in Nebraska is like growing up there, in the early 70’s, with long hair. Be prepared to be ostracized by the conservative establishment, with their heads firmly and deeply implanted.

Bottom line, when wondering WHY the Husker fans are so pro Trump, as he wrecks their lives with high gas, diesel, fertilizer, interest rates etc, while they can’t sell their crops cuz of his stoopid tariffs and pissing off the entire world….is like asking why the North Koreans still support Kim Jong Un.

Well, most of the farmers get part of the tens of BILLIONS in supplemental checks, cuz they can’t export their crops, while millions of the world’s poorest STARVE, thanks to Dotard’s policies.

The lady in the pink kimono is their Sean Hannity.

And if I gotta explain, you don’t wanna understand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Saw a good movie yesterday,

Am really conflicted,