If you read here,

you may realize I had a problem with DirecTV and my 2 DVR/rcceivers 'blowing up' on the same day, after I was offered a 'new deal' from them, that I refused. Was whining about it last night, after they were replaced, (cuz I don't own them any more. They are now leased), and Carol said, 'you oughta call Tom Martino'. SO, last night I sent an email, describing my problem, and this morning, got a call from, 'guess who?'. Tom interviewed me, on live KOA radio, (The Troubleshooter), heard my problem, agreed with me, admitted he hated DirecTV, and tried to contact them to see what is going on. They wouldn't discuss it on the air, SO, he directed his asst to research the problem and see if anyone else is going through it. Strange way to start the day. PS, Tammie sent out an e-mail, to me and bunch of people, saying' Steve O is on Tom Martino, right now, about DirecTV'. Funny.
PS. Within an hour after the radio show, I had a DirecTV guy at my front door, and he he was here for over an hour, trying to make everything 'right'. Got a bunch of 'refunds'. to my acct. Funny...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?