Further proof, of the Pub 'disconnect with reality'

If Jeb Bush decides to run for president in 2016, there would be no "Bush baggage" weighing him down, the former Florida governor said today.
 Presented with poll numbers showing an overwhelming majority of Americans hold an unfavorable opinion of his brother, former President George W. Bush, the dynasty scion opined on "Fox News Sunday": "I don't think there's any Bush baggage at all."
 "I love my brother - I'm proud of his accomplishments,"

Yup, that's the Repub 'brain' at work, in Jeb Bush. 'Screw those polls, they're not real. Who could not love my brother and what he did for our country?'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?