Had a great evening,


last night,as someone else took pity on the 'old guy, alone', and I joined the crew at the fantastic Tobin homestead, north of Boulder, and celebrated Cyndi's birthday. After a mahvelous dinner, we gathered around a bonfire, under the stars, which was so nice with no other lights around, and just enjoyed the evening. Just got off the phone with Carol, who was having a glass of wine near the Coliseum, after finally seeing St Peter's. She's still claiming to have a good time, even though I'm not there. She can be pretty convincing some times.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can just picture it. In fact I will suck it up and have a glass of wine for sisterhood
-hb

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.