Not sure I wanna admit it,

but am really getting into 'True Blood', and it kinda scares me. Takes place around Monroe, Louisiana, and deals with some strange characters, including vampires. Can only watch a little at a time, but is real interesting, in a creepy kinda way. Spooky and absorbing, as I watch Bill and Sookie, and Jason and Sam and Lafayette and Tara and the others. Can't remember who told me about it, and, like 'Dexter', didn't think it would be something I'd like, until I started watching it. Kinda hypnotic. Wonder what O neg is like....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ted and I just started watching it and am enjoying it!
I would think O neg. is the best tasting, as long as it's served warm :)
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?