I stretched it out,

as long as I could, but finally finished '11/22/63', Stephen King's new book. Was amazed and entertained as I was returned to the world when I was in Junior High School. Won't get into specifics, but as I would read the book, I would go to Google to research and verify some of the historic events that were written. I can say, as a result of the book, and my respect for Stephen King's scrupulous research, my opinion about Lee Harvey Oswald being the lone assassin has changed. I used to be over 90% sure that he was part of a conspiracy, and there were other gunmen, and a nefarious plot involved. However, after reading the book, and spending many hours on-line, I have become much more convinced that he was just a nasty little man, who happened to be in the right place to get off 3 shots and change history. Hey, I'm allowed to reconsider facts, and learn new ones, as well as UNlearn some 'facts' from the movie 'JFK'. Like many parts of my life, my opinions are continually evolving as I learn more. Nothing wrong with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?