One last remembrance,

from the days at Feyline Security. Most of us tried to avoid fights, and those that didn't try, got canned, cuz Barry didn't need the trouble or lawsuits, but occasionally you'd run up against a drunk, speed freak or some other stoner who wouldn't listen. When it seemed like there might be trouble, my personal method involved deliberately taking out the folding Buck knife I always carried. Inevitably I'd hear, 'What you gonna do, stab me?' Then I'd calmly explain, 'Nope, not even opening it, but I'm not gonna break any more bones in my hand. You idiots seem to have hard heads'. If it went further, I'd explain, 'You MIGHT beat me, but I work with some bad dudes, that are gonna enjoy kicking your ass, then you're going to jail, the hospital, or both, so PLEASE leave the backstage area, right now', with my fist aimed at his head. It worked almost every time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, your such a tough guy.
Fam Guy said…
Not really, but I didn't have to win fights, just tie, long enough for my associates to come and help, which they always did.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?