True story

I was flipping through the channels, before we head out this afternoon, and thought I had landed on CNBC, the Financial Channel, and had it on, sorta in the background, when I heard a couple of really weird statements, but wasn't really paying attention. Then, they had a guest on, that I actually respect, and they were interviewing him for his thoughts on interest/T-bill rates for the coming years. He gave a good answer, then the 'host' asked, 'Well, how about when the voters get fed up and vote in a Republican Senate and President?' I did a WTF?, and looked at the corner of screen. I was accidentally watching FOXNews Financial Network. The guest/expert gave him a great 'what kind of idiot are you?', answer, I laughed, and switched channels. FOXNews=All Propaganda-All the TIme. It never changes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.