Our neighbor Dave, of Dave & Rhonda,

started a new job, a couple of weeks ago, and they needed someone to take Zee, their beautiful Springer Spaniel, on a walk, in the middle of the day. When I heard they were gonna hire a 'service' I gladly volunteered. Today, we took off through the deep snow, for a walk on the golf course, and Zee started barking, growling and looking up the fairway, at a Snowman! It took quite a while, with Zee doing lots of running, jumping, circling and barking, but I finally got him to sniff it. It was wearing a big hat and scarf, along with eyes and a pipe. I bet the carrot nose had been eaten. He finally settled down as I broke peices off and threw snow at him, but it was pretty funny. Great workout, walking through the snow.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?