Believe it or not,

as I was surfing FOXNews, which I regularly do, I came upon a site http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz
that asked quite detailed questions on a wide variety of topics, then tabulated the results and matched me with the candidate that most closely shared my views. The results weren't that surprising, as I had taken a similar test, and got the same result. The person I should be voting for??? Ron Paul. Yup, I identify most closely with a Texas Republican, though NOT a typical Tex Repub. Although a few of his views are way 'off the wall' I definitely agree with MOST of them. Who'd a thunk? Well, me, for one. It's time for a third party candidate, cuz the two major parties just ain't gettin it done, although Ralph Nader was one of  the biggest mistakes of all time, cuz without him, and the votes he siphoned from Dems in FL, we'd have never had the biggest disaster of all time. GWBush. Crazy....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?