I've always wondered what is the MAIN difference

between Libs and Cons, and I think I have an answer. It's who/what we believe as truth. Pretty simple. The Cons believe FOX, (the political arm of the Repub party), and The Bible, written by men, NOT God, in several political meetings, over several centuries, before anyone knew about. or believed modern science, and were SURE the sun revolved around the earth. Pretty obvious, and simple when you look at it. Education/science vs propaganda, superstition and myths. Like it or not, it's the MAIN difference between Pubs and Dems, Cons and Libs. Yup, climate change is DEFINITELY a hoax.....
PLEASE show me where I'm wrong, IF I am....
PS. The Pubs have joined/recruited the 'true believers', who happen to be the BIGGEST voting block in the US, and have altered their message, to appeal to them. Wow, who da thunk.....Answer? Karl Rove, who 'laughs out loud' at the Christians, behind their backs. Don't believe me? Google it.....
Again, not denigrating spirituality, just a LITERAL Bible, and how the Pubs USE the sheep. Pretty obvious, to anyone who pays attention.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?