Finally an apology, but WAY too late, after the hypocritical clowns gave us President Trump

America, I apologize for the South's hypocrisy



As a native Southerner, I'd like to apologize to the rest of the country. My region repeatedly claims that we place God above all else, but our actions tell a different story, especially when we mix religion, politics and the mistreatment of women and girls. We have politicians who feel no compunction, even, misusing the story of a sacred virgin birth to ignore child molestation.
The line between right and wrong is no longer determined by Sunday school lessons; it is a matter of which letter a candidate has next to his name, an R or a D.
Merrill: Disqualifying if Moore claims are true
I wish that were an exaggeration. I wish I could say that what happened last November -- the elevation of a morally bankrupt man to the presidency -- woke the souls of the faithful in the South, but it didn't. We are now sending Roy Moore to Washington. Please forgive us....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?