While Roy Moore gets buried,

by his perv moves toward young girls, we forget his basic beliefs, as in 9-11 was God's judgement against America, cuz of gays.
One of the MAIN reasons I distanced myself from Evangelicals, within my own family, was their stance on those born gay.
AS IF we had a choice...
Remember when you had to CHOOSE if you liked the 'opposite sex' or one of your own?
Yup, I had this conversation with my rightwingnut, conservative, Bible-thumping relatives, MANY times, and realized they were/are CLUELESS, in their beliefs on sexual orientation.
Just one of the MANY times I realized, 'They don't have a clue; in SO many areas, AND they all vote  straight Repub',  no matter what, even if it's the Vain, arrogant, unqualified pathological liar for prez, cuz he's (R).

RU kidding?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?