BTW, as I ‘unload’ on my blog, it’s not as though I think,

 That any ignorant, gullible, reality-challenged sheep is gonna suddenly realize, ‘WOW, Trump’s a Russian backed, LYING conman, who only cares about himself, and I’m gonna quit believing the ‘news’ from Bullshit Mountain, Roger Ailes’ personal propaganda channel’.

Nope, I don’t believe it for a second, cuz the gullible, ignorant sheep don’t give a shit about the facts. They just want a Pub in power, and they don’t give a shit about HOW.

The pathological Liar doesn’t bother them, BUT, exposing his thousands of LIES, keeps me sane, so I don’t have to take my 300 Win mag and go after him.

This blog is all about MY SANITY, as about 1/3 of the US has sold their souls for a Repub prez. Ok, I feel better....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.