I don’t know what he’s bitching about. Doesn’t he know you can get swallowed by a whale and live inside it, (without scuba gear), until the whale gently deposits you at your destination across the sea?

 Hasn’t he read the ‘true’ stories in the Bible?

Lobster Diver Nearly Swallowed By Humpback Has A Whale Of A Tale To Tell

·Reporter, HuffPost
·2 min read

All of a sudden, I felt this huge shove and the next thing I knew it was completely black,” Packard told the Cape Cod Times. “I thought to myself, ‘there’s no way I’m getting out of here. I’m done, I’m dead.’ All I could think of was my boys, they’re 12 and 15 years old.”

Packard, who was still breathing through his regulator, said he struggled to get free. That apparently caused the whale to shake its head. Within 30 or 40 seconds, he said, the animal surfaced and ejected Packard from its mouth.

Packard’s shipmate, Josiah Mayo, says he saw Packard being expelled from the whale and fished him out of the water.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?