I know I’ve already said this, MANY times before, but I feel it needs repeating.

 I don’t do this to convince others. Anyone who can look at Dotard and say, ‘that’s my guy’, is beyond hope/help. They’ve given up on facts and reality and probably believe The Big Lie, despite ZERO proof.

This place is for ME, not the gullible ignorant sheep who swallow the NYC conman’s LIES.

I do this to download my thoughts so I can move on, and not bother those around me., cuz I feel the need to do SOMETHING, as the Trumpies try, fairly successfully, to ruin our democracy.

I send it to NO ONE and you only see it if you’re peeking at my diary (web log, or blog), which is fine. Hundreds, sometimes thousands do.

Now that I’ve got that out, AGAIN, I think you Trump lovers/anti Vaxers/AR15’s for everyone, abortions for no one/insurrection deniers/blame Biden for worldwide inflation/FOXSwallowing sheep are a bunch of morons.

There, I feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?