File it under, ‘Good luck, you LYING piece of shit.’

 

Trump threatens CNN with lawsuit over ‘defamatory’ reporting

Former President Trump on Wednesday said he planned to file a lawsuit against CNN, alleging the network has repeatedly defamed him dating back to his 2016 campaign for the presidency.

“I have notified CNN of my intent to file a lawsuit over their repeated defamatory statements against me,” Trump said in a statement. “I will also be commencing actions against other media outlets who have defamed me and defrauded the public regarding the overwhelming evidence of fraud throughout the 2020 Election. I will never stop fighting for the truth and for the future of our Country!”

And how will this be different from the over SIXTY court rulings that said your claims are full of shit?

Go for you criminal conman. Maybe the gullible ignorant sheep will send more millions for your legal fees. What a bunch of ignorant morons. How do these idiots even HAVE any money?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?