Although I hate the criminal conman, I’ve never like him so much, as I see him drag down the very people who have aided and abetted his destruction of democracy.

 Publicly, Republicans are putting on a brave face, insisting that Democratic dreams of a wave election are far from certain. But privately, GOP lawmakers say they see the writing on the wall, recognizing that even some relatively safe districts could be vulnerable.

“We’re gonna get crushed,” one House Republican told MS NOW. “The only question is by how much.”


This GOP lawmaker, who was granted anonymity to discuss the internal dynamics, called this midterm cycle “a gasoline and ground beef election.”

“And when you’ve got ground beef at $9 a pound and diesel at $6.50 to $7.50. We’re getting screwed,” the member said.


“Having launched this war in February,” Brew said, “he seems to have no idea of how to escape it.”


Another House Republican, who was also granted anonymity, told MS NOW that if you’re a Republican and you’re not concerned, “you’re stupid.”


Welllll, if you’re a Trump-supporting Republican, no matter what the jackass does…you ain’t exactly intelligent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Saw a good movie yesterday,

I'm not a Bible scholar,