I like Alan Ritchson, who plays ‘Reacher’ on TV, based on Lee Child’s book series, (I’ve read all of them), even more, now…

 Ritchson, who has spoken openly about his Christian faith, flat out slammed the Christian church for treating Trump like their “poster child” in an April 2024 interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

“It’s unreal. I don’t understand it,” he added. “Trump is a rapist and a con man.”

Yup Alan, hard to believe…that the HYPOCRITES, who claim to be Christians, support this LYING, morally bankrupt, arrogant, corrupt, incompetent, GREEDY, wannabe dictator….unbelievable, but pretty type of their hypocrisy.

'Reacher' Star Hints That Show's White Supremacist Plot Was Halted After Trump's Reelection

Alan Ritchson claimed one of the show’s seasons were supposed to involve a white supremacist militia group getting exposed and defeated until Trump was reelected, and he pardoned the Jan 6 criminals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Saw a good movie yesterday,

I'm not a Bible scholar,