After weeks of trying,

finally got the Kearney, Nebr branch of Wells Fargo to relinquish their stranglehold on the folk's bank acct. They allowed me to deposit, in addition to the existing funds, a life ins check, Soc Sec checks as well as memorial funds, AND although I was listed on the acct, they 'froze' it, after I issued checks to the 8 grandchildren for travel expenses, causing bounced checks all around. I offered to fund the acct with my own money, to avoid that, but they said NO. I have gotten 'the run around' for several weeks as my lawyer, Larry Butler, going through cancer treatment, personally took documents to the Kearney judge, at his home and filed the nec paperwork at the courthouse, trying to access the bank acct. Not good enough for Chad and Hugo at the Kearney WF.Finally, after 2 more visits from Larry's assistant, they were forced to relinquish funds, but only after scanning the nec documents, this morning, but losing them in the WF system, so I had to get the same docs, and take them to the local WF, where Max, the local WF guy, worked WITH my local banker, instead of AGAINST me, as Chad and Hugo have done, continually. Hopefully, this chapter of the saga is completed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?