After traveling to Nebr

and spending many days without internet service, while nearly ALL the rest of the family smart phones, Carol and I decided to join the crowd, and the best ones out there, are supposedly Galaxy S4's, by Samsung. Have just begun to scratch the surface as to what it can do, but so far, I LOVE IT. WOW! Don't plan to get into excessive texting, or Facebook (at this time), but I'm just amazed by all the stuff this phone can do. The camera is fantastic, and it is SO easy to send pics. The Google speech recognition allows me to operate it without even touching it, most of the time. Got an amazing deal on the phone itself, monthly plan and accessories. As you may guess, I think I like it, a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?