FYI

Mom's funeral is Tuesday, 10:30, same time, same place, as dad's last month. A very strange deja vu. Gotta do an obit, with pic, but am not up to it yet. Have contacted everyone I think needs to know, but not thinking real well today, and eyes hurt from crying.
Have decided anger is better than grief, (when I'm able to choose) and am able to direct it toward cops in Louisville, KY, after a bogus arrest of my nephew and of course there're the politicians in Washington, as some think it is better to wreck the country, (according to a well documented plan), than do their jobs. Pretty obvious what's going on, if you look at it rationally. Still sickening, and I'm not the only one to see it this way.

Just 28 percent of Americans have a favorable impression of the Republican Party, down 10 percentage points from last month, according to a Gallup poll. The polling firm called it a "record low," noting that "this is the lowest favorable rating measured for either party since Gallup began asking this question in 1992." The poll showed nearly 1 in 3 REPUBLICANS don't like what their party is doing. Good job, Bonehead.

There, I feel a little better, as I'm able to deflect my grief, momentarily.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?