Less than a month ago

on the 10th, my father died, and mom had been in the hospital recuperating from a fall. She was doing physical therapy this morning, had a massive heart attack and died instantly. Wow. Still in shock and haven't processed it yet. We always knew they couldn't live without each other, and now they don't have to. In one of my last conversations with the two of them, I heard, 'This earth is a tough place to get off of'', but I guess it really wasn't for them. Like I told dad, during our many talks when we knew he was passing, painlessly, 'Someone up there must really like you', and I guess it was the same for mom. It's such a shock, cuz, other than her bad hip, she was SO strong. It's just hard to believe....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?