Hate to share my secret, but I'm making a fortune!

I got a mailing list of Bible Belt Trump supporters and I'm selling FAX machines, VCR's, penile enlargement pills and Lotto Numbers, blessed by Jesus.
Am moving my HQ to Monaco, as soon as the last few truckloads hit the road, thanks to my hero, PT Barnum, who proclaimed, 'There's a sucker born every minute', and the Repub mailing list....

BTW, all the US intel agencies, and now Putin himself, admit Russians swayed the election in favor of the Orange Clown, You ever wonder why, brainiacs?

S

Speaking of Pubs, you ever wonder why, whenever you surprise them meditating, there's a loud WHOMP, and their head is all greasy, smelling of Anal Lube?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?