'Brag Alert' on Father's Day,



as I look, with love, at my offspring.
If you judge the 'success' of your children by their education, career, work ethic, marriage/family life, happiness, friends, 'basic goodness/morals', 'sticking around'/(not moving away, which is YUUUGE!) and our personal relationship (friends!), I was/am a great dad, or got REAL lucky, but not sure 'luck' pertains to this situation. Perhaps 'fortunate'.
Of course it's mainly cuz I chose a great mother for my children, but still MY choice.
Bottom line, whenever I'm feeling a little down, I just look at my contribution to the world, and I immediately feel better, for good reason. Nate and Kari.
Wow, no prouder father in the world, and IF ONLY the world was full of people like them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?