Just saw the Academy Award nominated, 'The Post'.


and realize how that part of my life affected me SO MUCH.
Yup, it was that time when the Pubs wanted to send my ass to Viet Nam, to kill for their profit, and if they didn't get me that way, they'd send me to jail for smoking pot.
And you wonder why I hate them?
PLUS, the 'Christians', said I hated God and country if I disagreed.
Take a step back, as I, and millions of others CRIED, when JFK was killed. Can you imagine a majority of Americans crying if Trump was killed? Now, there would be dancing in the streets!
But those were different times, when I was young and impressionable (I wanted to stay alive and out of jail). And then I learned to HATE (not said easily), when Nixon(R) controlled my life (or death). If you weren't there, you wouldn't understand, as your friends and acquaintances were sent to Viet Nam or to jail (sometimes BOTH), for not surrendering their lives to Repub politics.
There are stats of those killed (58,000) and wounded in Viet Nam, but for those who were 'permanently affected', there are no stats, but the numbers are in the MILLIONS, who learned to hate, 'Nixon, God and Country'. for good reason. If you weren't part of 'The Draft', you'll never understand.

Bottom line, I'd forgotten how the WashPost and NYTimes gambled against Nixon(R) (he tried to put them out of business, and send the owners to prison, for telling the TRUTH), as the Pubs LIED about the war, and the stupid sheep believed him, right up til the end, when the US got kicked out of Viet Nam, after sacrificing hundreds of thousands of Americans. Filling VA hospitals to this day, for their Repub BULLSHIT WAR!
Kennedy tried to stop it, and was SHOT, by the Pub war machine.
And it all happened again with Iraq, and Bush/Cheney, where the Bush oil business took oil from $14 to over $140/barrel and Cheney Halliburton made BILLIONS in no-bid contracts. while the ignorant sheep called themselves 'Patriots' for supporting the Pub 'War Machine'.
How stupid/head up your ass, do you have to be(R) to not see something SO obvious?
IF I GOTTA EXPLAIN, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.
I'm 68 years old, and the movie 'The Post' brought it all back, as WashPo gambled their entire existence, exposing the Repub LIES, against Nixon, who had the power to put them out of business, until he was caught up in Watergate.
This isn't OPINION, this is History!
Can you imagine your feelings if your son, brother or father was killed/wounded in a 'total bullshit' Repub war? And there are MILLIONS of them,
Now, instead of the 'real' news agencies, who EARNED their readership/reputation, we have FOXNews, whose readership was BOUGHT, by Murdoch/Ailes, (for $125 million, cash, Look it up) and they are allowed to broadcast LIES, which is illegal and Canada and Britain, and most of the countries of the world (look it up), BUT, protected by the first amendment in the US.
Who can't see what is SOOO obvious? The Repubs BOUGHT/created a propaganda 'news' outlet, and the sheep have swallowed the biggest LIE since Hitler's Germany.
I don't make that claim lightly, but there is nothing even close, on the world stage, as Sean and Rush shovel crap to the most gullible among us. The FOXSheep, who actually BELIEVE the Pub 'alternative facts'.
One question for the sheep...
How many LIES has your boy. the Liar in Chief, told, if your life depended on it?
1-100, 100-1000, OR way over 1000?
Your life depends on it.....
Let's just pretend your Christian 'Lake of Fire For Eternity' is real.
I'm betting, to save your ass from frying, for ETERNITY, (as per your Good Book) you'd go with the 'Over 1000". Wanna bet? Cuz your boy is one LYING SOB!
One last thought,. Go see 'The Post', where you can see some 'honest history', and understand why I, and anyone with a brain who lived through that era, HATES the Pubs, and their War Machine, who has NO PROBLEM sacrificing young Americans for their profit.
AS IF, we needed war in Viet Nam and Iraq, started by easily proven LIES, for their(R) profits.
Bottom line, I am YUUUUGELY affected, to this day, by the Repub War Machine, and I HATE them, for messing up the ONE LIFE I have....
Now we have Trump, What could possible go wrong.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?