A brand new Quinnipiac poll shows what we all know, though only some of us care about.

74% believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, vs 24% who think Dotard is leading us in the right way.
Bottom line, WTF is wrong with that 24%?
Oh yeah, swallowing FOXCrap.
BTW, just heard Dotard say that Rayshard Brooks is dead cuz of, ‘a very serious disagreement.’
RU shittin me?
The jackass early has a way with words.

I know words.
I have the best words.
I’m like really smart.
A stable genius.

How stupid do you have to be, to support an asshole like that?
Oh yeah, a typical FOXSheep.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.