I tried to watch the asshole, as he spoke to his moronic minions in Tulsa,

but after SO many LIES, I couldn’t take it. He had a few truths, BUT, the number of LIES were SO many more......
I couldn’t take it. Literally, it hurt. Cuz the sheep were sucking it up, like a chocolate malt, and LOVING it.
The part I saw, the jackass was taking credit for America’s energy leadership. Someth8ng the asshole inherited, like the economy.
He equated the Looters with the Democrats.
Said the Dems want to DISBAND the police depts across the US. Saying 911 will no longer work
Fuck him and the ignorant, gullible sheep who swallow his shit.
The very last thing I heard was, ‘ You’re SO lucky I’m president’.
And I shut it off, as he said. OVID has 19 different names, showing how fake it is....
And then he said he was FORCED to make a speech at West Point.....
PT Barnum couldn’t hold a candle to this huckster/conman.
What kind of idiot swallows his crap?
OMG!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?