Joe O’Sullivan(R) is unique among the people who attended CPAC. Joe thinks there oughta be some evidence of fraud if the Pubs are gonna keep yelling FRAUD!

 Joe took issue with the many claims made by Trump’s lawyers while fighting the election results, without ever producing any real evidence, especially Sidney Powell’s who in November described her litigation, which ultimately failed, as “releasing the Kraken.”

“I gotta have the evidence. I gotta see it,” Joe said. “If you tell me you're gonna release the Kraken, show me the freakin’ Kraken for crying out loud. Show me the freakin’ Kraken. Show me a piece of the Kraken. Show me something.”

AND, he says he’s sick of Mike Lindell, the My Pillow guy, who promises evidence, if you go to his website. ‘It’s just a bunch of ads to buy his freakin’ pillows’, Joe says.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?