Wow, the stuff I’d miss if I didn’t read the crap that shoveled to the sheep from FOXLies...

 Did you know that the Dems don’t really want to find out WHO organized the rioters that attacked the Capitol and injured over 100 policemen?

No, they don’t care about that, they just want to keep Trump in the news, cuz they are NOTHING without HIM.

Liz Peek: Pelosi, Democrats need Trump – Jan. 6 commission created for this one reason

That’s the shit the shovel to the gullible, ignorant crowd that gets their ‘news’ from Bullshit Mountain.

The crime wasn’t on Jan 6. NO, it’s those damn Dem politicians who won’t let it go!

Whew...If I believed half the crap from Bullshit Mountain, I‘d hate Dems too.....

And you wonder WHY I can’t stand them (FOXLies)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?