Dotard is taking his ‘manure spreader’ campaign to a state protected with a ‘fact-resistant bubble’ that needs more, and cheaper, fertilizer after his policies have made it impossible for farmers and ranchers to make a living, hoping that the hardcore Republicans will continue to vote against their own interests, cuz, like my parents said, ‘we vote Republican because we’ve ALWAYS voted Republican.’

 Voting on actual issues never even crossed their minds.

I wonder if Mar a Lardo will follow the lead of John Kennedy(R), La, and say, ‘I like Nebraska better than I like sex!’….look it up.

I wonder if he’ll pullout his crowd pleasers like, ‘nobody knows dumb has a b on it’, and ‘I will send $5000 to every voter if Repubs win in November’, although he can’t say WHERE that $1.5 TRIILION will come from.

BUT…If there’s anyone who will swallow such horseshit, it’s Repub voters…

Trump Heads to Nebraska to Help Defend Senate Seat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Saw a good movie yesterday,

Am really conflicted,