I'm a curious fellow, so I wonder

about some stuff. While I was waiting for the LSU-Alabama game, #1 vs #2, I decided to watch some TV, so I was looking at some pre-recorded programs on my DVR, which included several 'Life' shows, from the Discovery Channel. And I wondered, as each show started with something like, 'a million years ago', or, '3 million years ago', as I watched, Hunters, or Insects, or Fishes, or whatever was on. Being a curious fellow, I just wondered, 'what do the literal Bible believers think when they hear a scientific program make such outrageous claims'? The Bible says the world is approx 6000 yrs old. Is this just Satan in charge, with those damned scientists? Seriously, how do they reconcile such stuff they must see ALL the time? Just curious, and I'd love to hear what they have to say. Can't be anything new, to them, but I really wonder, 'what do they think?'

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think that once you start to doubt the bible it is a slippery slope, so they just never start.
Anonymous said…
Would be brain vs bible. Where would you stop?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?