When we were in Heidelberg,

we were taking a shortcut back to our hotel, after visiting a beer garden one night, and Carol saw something up on a ledge, kind of out of the way. I picked it up and it was a cordless microphone, surprisingly heavy, with an NBC logo and WGRZ.com on it. I packed it in our luggage and looked it up on E-bay when we got home. A Lectronocs UH400-A, cordless mic, which had sells on E-Bay for over $700. I Googled the TV station and asked how their mic got to Germany. Adam Benigni, their main sports guy, E-mailed me and said he was doing a Buffalo Sabres exhibition game, in Heidelberg, and it was lost or stolen, he wasn't sure and would I please send it back? SO, after considering options for a while, I sent it out, by FedEx, yesterday, cuz he said he was having to do all his sportscast with a corded mic and he really missed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.