One of my pet peeves,

has always been people who won't admit when they're wrong. Actually, it's deeper than a 'peeve', cuz it just drives me crazy when someone says. "I never said that', when I KNOW they did, but I'm getting off point. I want to admit that I have probably been WAY wrong, to deny the spiritual side of life, because, in my opinion, the Bible isn't literally factual. Big deal, this is ancient man, trying to explain God, and there's bound to be some, or many, mistakes. That shouldn't mess up the whole message, which it has done, with me. I gotta remember I can't judge that spiritual force in the universe, call it what you want, by what people do or say in his/her/it's name. SO, I'm starting out with a new open mind, because in my life, I think I have had WAY too many things happen, to have just been good luck or coincidence. Not saying I KNOW anything, but am opening my mind to possibilities. There. That said, I somehow feel better. Opiate of the masses? Maybe, maybe not...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maybe there's hope for you. Maybe not.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?