Here I am.

about half way into the new Stephen King novel, and I find myself in that same old place. How can I slow down and savor the ride? There's a bunch of story tellers out there, like Lee Child, Nelson DeMille, John Grisham and others, but King holds a special place, with his ability to wrap you up, in his world, and transport you, with a combination of facts and fiction, to a world where/when JFK was killed. Bottom line, I am able to spend time, doing one of my favorite things. Not saying it's good or bad, but it IS real, and  I'm glad I can enjoy the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.