As I prepared to head out,

to spend Thanksgiving with my Colorado family, I gave my folks a call and realized they were having a hot dinner, with turkey drumsticks, but that was kinda unusual for them, SO, I talked them into trying something they have resisted before. Next week, they start getting Meals on Wheels, three times a week, on a trial basis. I bet they love it, and I know it makes me feel better, as they are nearly ninety, but still in their home. Gotta look into donating to that organization as I think they do a lot of good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.