There was a time, MANY years ago,

when I first realized how pervasive, and powerful, FOX had become. I was speaking with my neice, who was going to Europe, and we were discussing her itinerary, which she said, didn't include France. I asked her why, and she said, haltingly, 'Because... they..... are... French!' I found out, shortly, that she had been brainwashed, by her father and FOXNews, that the French were BAD (remember freedom fries?), because they didn't blindly follow us into Iraq. What's wrong with them! Saddam has WMD's! GW is SURE he does! Just the beginning, of a segment of the public, that listened to FOX, instead of their brains. Lot of that going around, in those days, and hasn't really changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?