When we were in Heidelberg,

we were taking a shortcut back to our hotel, after visiting a beer garden one night, and Carol saw something up on a ledge, kind of out of the way. I picked it up and it was a cordless microphone, surprisingly heavy, with an NBC logo and WGRZ.com on it. I packed it in our luggage and looked it up on E-bay when we got home. A Lectronocs UH400-A, cordless mic, which had sells on E-Bay for over $700. I Googled the TV station and asked how their mic got to Germany. Adam Benigni, their main sports guy, E-mailed me and said he was doing a Buffalo Sabres exhibition game, in Heidelberg, and it was lost or stolen, he wasn't sure and would I please send it back? SO, after considering options for a while, I sent it out, by FedEx, yesterday, cuz he said he was having to do all his sportscast with a corded mic and he really missed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?