Just when I think

that I can't be shocked anymore, by FOX/Pubs (one and the same), they come up with some new crap, as in the FOX headlines blaming the upcoming govt shutdown (I hope), on the Dems, who don't wanna defund the Affordable Health Care Act, already passed, that SO many of us want. These jerks(R), think the general public is as stupid as the FOXNews sheep, and will fall for their flim flam act. All I can say is, 'Go For It', idiots. I know how this ends. We've seen it before, with Newt in 95-96, and I LOVE IT. Had forgotten how stubborn/ignorant they can be, barricaded inside their echo chambers, but had personal experience with a sheep today, as he parroted FOX talking points about Obama bankrupting the country, ignoring what  Bush did, and rambled about inflation, of which there is NO evidence, as the country gradually emerges from Repub damage. Was hard for him to enunciate, with his anal/cranial inversion, but I caught most of it. UNbelievable, but typical for the ilk. Hey Boehner, (or Bonehead) can you spell 'Kamikaze'? And, do you remember how it turned out last time you jerks 'shut it down'? Didn't think so. What was the name of the captain of the 'Titanic'?  Bonehead, or Boehner? Bottom line, I LOVE IT, except for the damage caused to the 'little people', by the Pub flimflamery. Stay tuned. Is gonna be interesting, as the Pubs go down in flames.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?