What a week

While on a fantastic tour of the UK, incl England, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland  I learned, with 3 days left, that my father had passed. Peacefully, without pain, holding my mothers hand, on her birthday. Continued the tour, cuz even if we had left immediately, spending many thousands, we would have gained about a day and a half. While in Edinburgh, some hackers must have heard, somehow, about our situation, and hijacked my email acct. A few emails got thru, but I couldn't send anything. actually spoke with hackers, who said they were with AOL, and i could get my aol acct back if i sent one hundred pounds to them. i said, YOU are the hacker, you SOB and they hung up. Not sure how my acct got fixed, but was after i spoke with Kari and asked her to put ted or nate on the case. Then had phone problems also, finally getting messages that had been left 3 days earlier. Technology is wonderful when it works, but.....
Then there is the Colorado flood. Boulder with over 14 inches of rain an all time record by far. Nate and family are stranded in the canyon where they live.  Gotta go now. Time to hug mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?