Although it's OBVIOUS

that Trump is totally unqualified to be president (it hurts to even write it), we can't get too complacent. There are still over two weeks until the election, (although I and millions of others have already voted), I remember what happened in 2000 when Florida(R), run by GW's brother, and the Supreme Court(R), stole the election.
Then, in 2004, I was SURE the American people couldn't be fooled TWICE, by an obvious idiot like George Bush and the 'power behind the throne', The Dick. BUT, when I saw Kerry get 'Swiftboated' by the phony 'Swiftboat' commanders, and the Pubs put out the story that the legitimate war hero John Kerry, had shot a Viet Cong soldier 'in the back', and he was 'only a teenager' with FOX/PARP (who a HUUGE number of people actually BELIEVE) running a non-stop smear campaign, directed at the clueless sheep, I knew that GW had a chance. And he won, for the second time. I still can't forget that sickening feeling, deep in my gut, foretelling the 'Crash of 2008.', that we are gradually recovering from, 8 years later.
SO, I feel sort of a deja vu, as I think there is 'No Way' Trump can win, BUT, I've seen the power of stupid people in large groups before, and 'it could happen', again.
Who knows what the Pubs are gonna pull out of their infamous 'bag of dirty tricks'. The thought of a Trump presidency seems scary/impossible, but I thought the same about Bush II, and it happened. Just remember how our country suffered for THAT mistake. And even though 2008 is only eight years ago, a HUUGE number of people have forgotten what it was like, as our entire economy CRASHED around us, (thanks to GW and the Repub party). Can you even begin to comprehend how much $860 BILLION (in checks to W's Big Money buddies) actually is, when Ft Knox holds under $120 billion? And the Pubs call themselves 'fiscally responsible'. HA!
SO, I'm just reminding those with active brain function (sheep not included) to not become too complacent. As Yogi said, 'It ain't over 'til it's over', and it's not over yet. Any country that would choose Donald Trump as a major party candidate, and GW Bush TWICE is capable of ANYTHING....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?