There was a time, not that long ago

when I couldn't wait for this election to be OVER.
Now, I don't want it to end. I can't imagine more fun, than watching the Repub party, that I have hated for SO long, (mostly since lying us into Iraq and the HUUUGE recession of 2008) slowly twist in the wind as they are 'flushed' down the toilet of modern politics, In S L O W  M O T I O N.....
These next two weeks are the 'cherry on the sundae' of the slow motion train wreck(R), thanks to The Donald and FOX/PARP who created him, with help from the FAR rightwingnuts.
The only question? Will the war monger, budget busting, 1%'er enabling, lying, anti-science/education, woman hating, anti-gay, Trump loving, bloated military supporting, obstructionist Party of NO!, fake Christian, climate change denying, 'middle class' killing, Bullshit Mountain sheep-supported, hypocritical, Bible Belt party of Bush/Cheney/Donald Trump, Citizens United jerks  EVER come back?
Hopefully, not in my lifetime,
BUT, just like we thought polio was gone, the ignorant 'anti-vacciners' allowed the virus to return, so the Repubs MIGHT come back SOMEDAY. But not soon.
Thanks Donald, and FOX/PARP, and I have to remember.....................
Just sit back, and ENJOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?