As I hear the unhinged Repubs rail against Hillary,

saying she will WRECK our country, I can't help but think about the same bullshit I heard from a rightwingnut I'm related to, while we were at a wedding reception in Moab, a few years ago. BTW, whenever I see Arrogant Bastard Ale (yup, it's real), I think of this asshole.
He told me I was naive and ignorant if I didn't realize that Obama would totally wreck our country, and I was an idiot if I voted for Obama. We almost came to blows, and to this day I wish I would have waited until after the reception, and then kicked his arrogant ass.
Now, as we have an economy that the rest of the world can only envy, the rightwingnuts are saying the same thing about Hillary, AFTER we saw what GW and the Pubs did to us, 2000-2008, and left a steaming pile for Obama and the Dems.
WTF is WRONG with those people(R) who have NO CLUE about reality?
Oh yeah, they're FOXSheep, and have been trained to exist in an alternate universe, where facts don't matter.
The good news? Their world is REALLY gonna suck, when President Hillary takes over.
HA! I LOVE IT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?