OK, I'm startnig to come around

to the Repub point of view, admitting 'we need change'. To tell the truth, I've had some problems with Drs, in the past, SO, now that I need major surgery, to save my life, I'm leaning Repub, with my thoughts.
No more Drs!
I've decided to have a local used car salesman operate on my malignant brain tumor. Yup, we need change, and I'm willing to take a chance on my future, with someone totally unqualified, who has ZERO experience. BUT, I am gonna 'make a statement' and show them damn Drs.
BTW, am seeing another Trump ad on TV, as I write, featuring a woman from IN, who pulled a gun on her attacker, saying, 'If Hillary had her way, I wouldn't be here.' OH REALLY?
If you weren't a convicted felon, buying your gun online, with no background check, Hillary would have NO PROBLEM with you, or me, carrying a gun.
But the sheep believe this crap! How stupid are they? Never mind, they are sheep. Bottom line... REALLY stupid. And they vote Repub.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?