The Pussy Grabber in Chief of the Repub party

has vowed to SUE all the women (a HUUUGE number) who have lied, according to the 'self-admitted' pussy grabber. Any of you rightwingnuts wanna BET, he'll sue? C'mon, I'll give you HUUUGE odds! Step right up!
Bottom line, he's a lying loser, (who even the sheep don't believe) and I'll take 'easy money' from anyone STUPID enough to bet on him.
C;mon, step up! Back your boy. He wouldn't LIE, would he? Can you remember, a LONG time ago, when the Repub party wasn't a joke, a laughing stock? I can't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.