OMG! This is insane, even for Dotard

at his campaign (?) style rally in North Dakota yesterday.
Who swallows this crap? Oh yeah, the ignorant sheep. Never mind...
34. Trump said, 'Oh, I am so smart. I am the smartest person.' My uncle was a great professor at MIT for 40 years. Can you believe? Forty years. I said, 'But I'm smarter than him. I'm smarter than anybody.'"
No words.
35. "When is she going to get over it? When does she get over it?"
Trump is talking here about Hillary Clinton, who he brought up out of the blue. Also, the 2016 election ended 597 days ago. Double also, the crowd began chanting "Lock her up!" after Trump delivered these lines.
36. "Oy, when do they get over it? But, you know, it is pretty amazing. Point after point, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty. Oh, she's OK."
Clinton has been found guilty on exactly zero charges.
And it goes on and on....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?